Because you asked so nicely...
Introducing the first quarterly Best Answer Nominations Post (Belated)
In an effort to reward answers that deserve additional attention, we're offering bounties for the top three answers of the quarter.
- Write an answer to this post with a link to the answer you're nominating and a short paragraph explaining why the answer is one of the best. Only nominate one answer in each meta answer.
- The answer must have been written after October 1st 2017 0:00 UTC but prior to January 1st 2018 0:00 UTC.
- No self-nominations allowed! Let's try to be generous to other people.
- The meta nomination answer with the most upvotes - not net score, but upvotes - wins. The score of the actual answer does not matter; remember, some of the best answers may have gone unnoticed.
- The #1 answer will get a bounty of +500, the #2 answer will get a bounty of +300, and the #3 answer will get a bounty of +150.
- Voting ends on February 1st, 2018 0:00 UTC.
May the best answer win!