All of the code I've written and contributed to Stack Exchange is dedicated to the public domain, or (at your option) available under the terms of CC0.
This of course doesn't include code which I posted without being its owner. You can distinguish that code by, for example, the attribution notices (sometimes when answering I might be using the OP's code without explicit attribution but it should be evident) .
Member for 2 years, 11 months
17 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 at 12:36
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 77 gold badges3838 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Physics 1.2k 1.2k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 421 421 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 391 391 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 355 355 11 gold badge22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile