Interests: math, programming and games, not necessarily in that order.
Favourite numbers: Surreals
As of 2019 October 1st, I have stopped almost activity on the DBA site and the whole SE network.
The reason is the abominable behaviour of SE towards its users (see Monica incident, etc).
I have been adding the occasional comment since then but no questions, answers, edits or moderation activities.
And no hats either. No, I do not hate them.
Athens, Greece and London, UK
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 26 '18 at 9:01
- Stack Overflow 104.3k 104.3k 1414 gold badges159159 silver badges218218 bronze badges
- Database Administrators 88.6k 88.6k 1212 gold badges170170 silver badges261261 bronze badges
- Mathematics 913 913 88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 856 856 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- User Experience 431 431 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 304 MySQL COUNT DISTINCT
- 247 Does the join order matter in SQL?
- 233 Sql Server 'Saving changes is not permitted' error ► Prevent saving changes that require table re-creation
- 218 MySQL IF NOT NULL, then display 1, else display 0
- 179 Good explanation of cascade (ON DELETE/UPDATE) behavior
- 151 What are the mathematical/computational principles behind this game?
- 136 must appear in the GROUP BY clause or be used in an aggregate function
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 13 '18