Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- English Language & Usage 37.1k 37.1k 66 gold badges7373 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 9k 9k 44 gold badges1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Puzzling 7.8k 7.8k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Academia 1.3k 1.3k 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 168 What is worse than "mediocre"?
- 147 Bank claims debit card was physically scanned - half a continent away. What could have happened?
- 142 Urgently need pre-paid debit card to pay debt collector
- 139 Does a word meaning "Created Recklessly for Temporary Use" exist?
- 104 Is the phrase "a bottle of water" something a native English speaker would say?
- 69 What do you call a person who reconnoitres?
- 63 Is it safe to unplug a blinking USB drive after 'safely' ejecting it?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.