I'm a moderator on some other Stack Exchange sites, and I've been participating in online communities for a while.
Professionally, I'm a technical writer who works with (and often helps design) programming interfaces. Here on SE I wrote a tutorial for the Stack Exchange Data Explorer. I'd love to see more tech-writing questions on Writing.SE.
I've helped to edit and publish Mi Yodeya's publications of curated Q&A drawn from our site -- a haggadah supplement for Pesach (revised in 2016), a Purim collection, eight nights of Q&A for Chanukah, and a collection for the high holy days.
I am one of the editors of Worldbuilding's blog, Universe Factory.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
84 profile views
Last seen yesterday
Top network posts
- 301 Revisiting the "Hot Network Questions" feature, what are our shared goals for having it?
- 278 How to politely ask a coworker to “Google it”
- 277 Why would HR think it's inappropriate that I visited a coworker in the hospital?
- 217 Rollout of new network site themes
- 180 Dealing with the unexpected death of an employee
- 175 I offered to help neighbor, how to discuss compensation?
- 173 How to respond to a ridiculous request from a senior colleague?
- View more network posts →