- Axioms & Definitions
- Contradiction & Game semantics & True induction
- Circularity in mathematics & 'Paradoxes' resolved
- Building blocks & Incompleteness theorems
- Logic texts
Rigour with intuition
- Reals & Real exponentiation & $\cos,\sin$ & $\exp(iπ)+1=0$
- General differentiation & applications
- Matrix multiplication
- For k-times-differentiable functions
- Central difference formulae
- Newton-Raphson with convergence criteria
- Systematic computation of limits
- To prove AM-GM & Jensen's inequality
- Maximum area of polygon given perimeter
- Maximum expression value using brackets
- Multi-dimensional IVT, which proves:
- Poincaré–Miranda theorem
- Ham sandwich theorem [consider all hyperplanes that bisect one piece]
Member for 1 year, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 18 at 8:36
- Mathematics 43.4k 43.4k 55 gold badges5050 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Physics 1.9k 1.9k 1212 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 68 Are proofs by contradiction really logical?
- 67 How many atoms does it take for us to perceive colour?
- 66 How to represent "not an empty set"?
- 55 Calculus, water poured into a cone: Why is the derivative non-linear?
- 52 Physical meaning of the Lebesgue measure
- 47 How does light bend around my finger tip?
- View more network posts →