My pronouns are they or she.
I'm an ASP.NET Core and Angular developer.
I'm an Aspie. My main trouble is sensory overload, but I'm working on social skills too.
In my spare time I like knitting, crocheting, photography and playing games.
Member for 2 years
8 profile views
Last seen 38 mins ago
- Interpersonal Skills 7.3k 7.3k 88 gold badges2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Travel 6.1k 6.1k 55 gold badges2525 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- The Workplace 3.5k 3.5k 66 gold badges1818 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Photography 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 423 423 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 142 Passing through airport security with autism
- 124 Requesting someone to give up their seat to me on public transport if I have an invisible disability?
- 111 How can I handle my father challenging everything I say?
- 103 Anxiety attack at work, caused by colleague, how to handle?
- 97 What can I do to get models to take my small camera more seriously?
- 97 How to handle people blocking your view and breaking the rules at the theater by not sitting in their assigned seats?
- 78 How to help significant other lose gracefully in games?
- View more network posts →