Gold c++ 365th
Official SO clown.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 7 '19 at 17:30
Top network posts
- 53 New iterator requirements
- 49 Ternary operator implicit cast to base class
- 39 Difference between execution policies and when to use them
- 34 The 'this' pointer in the initialization list of the constructor
- 30 Why does std::pair expose member variables?
- 26 How can I intentionally discard a [[nodiscard]] return value?
- 24 Why isn't it a compile-time error to return a nullptr as a std::string?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 16 '18