- Law 6k 6k 2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 1.7k 1.7k 88 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Parenting 1k 1k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Politics 705 705 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 653 653 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 88 Is it legal for a supermarket to refuse to sell an adult beer if an adult with them doesn’t have their ID?
- 75 Suppose someone kills more people than they intended. Did they murder the extra people?
- 71 What age limit is appropriate for using tools (such as screwdrivers, hacksaw, drill, etc.)?
- 43 Does a politician’s promise to "overthrow" the current system and replace it with a “Socialist World” rise to treason?
- 33 Is it legal to completely retell a film in text?
- 29 What is the fundamental difference between catching whales and hunting other animals?
- 27 Why do some people argue that contingency fees increase lawsuits?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 16 '19