I have always been interested in computers and started programming and coding websites while I was at college; which I then continued to do through university as well. I should focus on some more home projects but education and work always seem to take up most of my time and leave me without much desire to bash more code once I get home :-/
MEng in Electronic Engineering from the University of Surrey
2017 to present working as an Embedded Software Engineer (predominantly C++ & Go) for a railway equipment supplier.
2015 to 2017 working as a Software Engineer (predominantly C++ & Ruby) for a Telecommunications company. 2010 to 2015 as a Software Engineer (predominantly C++ & Ruby) for a NAS System company. 3 Years working as Hardware/Firmware Engineer for a GNSS Test Equipment company
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges2323 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 469 469 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Travel 274 274 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Super User 258 258 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 231 231 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 How can I script GNU Screen to start with a program running inside of it so that it does not exit the session on program completion?
- 19 Could medieval age people have built a missile?
- 16 In SonarQube what is the difference in meaning between the "Lines to Cover" and "Uncovered Lines" metrics?
- 14 Is there a list of trains to and from a UK station?
- 13 How do I configure Jenkins to build all branches except a few which I exclude?
- 13 Why does the yocto bblayers.conf file use absolute paths?
- 13 How do I make underscores visible again in Eclipse?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.