Top network posts
- 21 How is Category Theory used to study differential equations?
- 14 What does it mean to multiply differentials?
- 13 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 12 Is there any meaning to "I'm drowning in footwear!"?
- 11 Is there math with non-commutative multiplication of real numbers?
- 8 How do you deal with someone who's pushing you without explaining yourself?
- 8 If $1!+2!+\dots+x!$ is a perfect square, then the number of possible values of $x$ is?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 17 '18