BY DAY: I'm a software developer, hiding between three monitors and a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. Love the job, wouldn't want to do anything else. I'm on StackOverflow, Workplace, and SoftwareEngineering mostly to just upvote the useful answers (for me, that is).
BY NIGHT: I'm a people person. That's why I'm active on Interpersonal Skills. Gives me a chance to interact and stay in bed!
FOR FUN: Too much to handle. (Card)-Weaving, crocheting, needle-binding, reading, listening to relaxing music, bathing, watching television shows, working on my Arduino, calligraphy, drawing, and being a crazy person in general.
Member for 2 years, 11 months
481 profile views
Last seen 2 hours ago
- Interpersonal Skills♦ 29.7k 29.7k 2424 gold badges110110 silver badges151151 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 13.4k 13.4k 88 gold badges2626 silver badges7070 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.9k 1.9k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1k 1k 22 gold badges44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 323 How to ask cashier out for date
- 156 I have been asked to keep a secret about a surprise that I believe will end poorly
- 145 Should I have my child apologize to someone after he called them fat?
- 134 How can I stop enabling my brothers without my mom exploding?
- 113 How can I deal diplomatically with a feminist neighbor who continuously delivers political speeches in private?
- 106 How to clearly communicate that you're asking someone on a date?
- 105 How fast can I flood the Netherlands entirely and permanently?
- View more network posts →