BY DAY: I'm a software developer, hiding between three monitors and a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. Love the job, wouldn't want to do anything else. I'm on StackOverflow, Workplace, and SoftwareEngineering mostly to just upvote the useful answers (for me, that is).
BY NIGHT: I'm a people person. That's why I'm active on Interpersonal Skills. Gives me a chance to interact and stay in bed!
FOR FUN: Too much to handle. (Card)-Weaving, crocheting, needle-binding, reading, listening to relaxing music, bathing, watching television shows, working on my Arduino, calligraphy, drawing, and being a crazy person in general.
Member for 2 years, 2 months
426 profile views
Last seen 12 hours ago
- Interpersonal Skills♦ 24.6k 24.6k 2323 gold badges107107 silver badges144144 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 9.7k 9.7k 77 gold badges1919 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- The Workplace 817 817 11 gold badge77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 688 688 11 gold badge55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 318 How to ask cashier out for date
- 152 I have been asked to keep a secret about a surprise that I believe will end poorly
- 144 Should I have my child apologize to someone after he called them fat?
- 130 How can I stop enabling my brothers without my mom exploding?
- 110 How can I deal diplomatically with a feminist neighbor who continuously delivers political speeches in private?
- 103 How fast can I flood the Netherlands entirely and permanently?
- 98 How to clearly communicate that you're asking someone on a date?
- View more network posts →