BY DAY: I'm a software developer, hiding between three monitors and a pair of noise-cancelling headphones. Love the job, wouldn't want to do anything else. I'm on StackOverflow, Workplace, and SoftwareEngineering mostly to just upvote the useful answers (for me, that is).
BY NIGHT: I'm a people person. That's why I'm active on Interpersonal Skills. Gives me a chance to interact and stay in bed!
FOR FUN: Too much to handle. (Card)-Weaving, crocheting, needle-binding, reading, listening to relaxing music, bathing, watching television shows, working on my Arduino, calligraphy, drawing, and being a crazy person in general.
Member for 2 years, 4 months
447 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
- Interpersonal Skills♦ 28.1k 28.1k 2424 gold badges108108 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange♦ 11.4k 11.4k 77 gold badges2020 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 1.9k 1.9k 1010 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 990 990 22 gold badges33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 320 How to ask cashier out for date
- 153 I have been asked to keep a secret about a surprise that I believe will end poorly
- 145 Should I have my child apologize to someone after he called them fat?
- 131 How can I stop enabling my brothers without my mom exploding?
- 110 How can I deal diplomatically with a feminist neighbor who continuously delivers political speeches in private?
- 105 How to clearly communicate that you're asking someone on a date?
- 103 How fast can I flood the Netherlands entirely and permanently?
- View more network posts →