Debugging code is twice as hard as writing it; if you're as clever as you can be when you write it, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it. -Kernighan
- English Language & Usage 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 953 953 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Politics 649 649 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Academia 555 555 33 silver badges44 bronze badges
- The Workplace 496 496 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 54 Humans are gone - what can I harvest from their cities 30M years later?
- 36 Idiom or expression that would imply "someone is a habitual liar"
- 36 How to professionally handle sexist remarks by a student?
- 31 Is there a proverb to express "You are too late and it's your own fault."?
- 31 Can an employer fine an employee in Virginia?
- 24 What is a word for a condition one is born with?
- 22 What is the wife of a henpecked husband called?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any silver badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.