I have worked for companies such as Hughes, MySpace, and Blizzard as an Application and Infrastructure Services developer. I have implemented medium and large scale service clusters with a concurrency of over 4 million users. I am also the author of Mubox, Multiboxing Tools for popular online games such as World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2. I have over 20 years of software development experience ranging from the good-old-days of inline-assembly and TSRs to present-day large-scale distributed information systems.
Member for 1 year, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 20 '18 at 10:19
Top network posts
- 155 Using WebAPI or MVC to return JSON in ASP.NET
- 102 Sorting an Observable Array in Knockout
- 97 WPF Application that only has a tray icon
- 40 Configuring NuGet server to use Authentication
- 35 EF Data migrations won't detect changes when adding new migration
- 30 ASP.NET MVC `Html.ActionLink` between "Areas"
- 26 FileNotFound attempting to load v220.127.116.11 of "Microsoft.VisualStudio.Web.PageInspector.Runtime"
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 20 '18