Ancient Brit hacker. You name it, I've written bugs in it.
- The Workplace 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.3k 1.3k 1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 951 951 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 152 Is there a dress code for women in software industry?
- 39 What's the most commonly used opposite of "I'm happy for you"?
- 31 Why do fighter jets still have guns/cannons?
- 29 If you're black, how do you answer "Oh you're a professor? So you teach African Studies?"
- 26 Did the ancients or other pre-industrial civilisations engage in unsustainable practices?
- 22 How to respond when people mock a skill or talent they just found out you do/have?
- 21 Employer asking us to move items that are approximately 1000 lbs (450 kg) each. How can I address this issue properly so that no one gets hurt?
- View more network posts →