System Administrator with a background in Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL). My primary domain is the administration of middleware applications (web servers, application servers, message queues and the like). I also have a fair bit of experience with DevOps tools and Python programming.
On this site, I like questions that show a good bit of effort behind them. I also like to tackle questions that help me build on my existing knowledge.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jun 22 '19 at 14:30
- Unix & Linux 6k 6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 663 663 77 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 265 265 11 gold badge22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 209 209 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 171 171 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 41 bash + create unique random numbers
- 31 How do I grep for lines containing either of two words, but not both?
- 15 What does "touch /.autorelabel" do when we reset the root password in Red Hat Enterprise Linux?
- 15 Why does adding a . in %s prevent the number from getting printed?
- 14 bash aliases do not expand even with shopt expand_aliases
- 13 Subtract time using bash?
- 11 How can I add lines into my sudoers file?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.