A running total of my overall rep on Stack Exchange. Trying to get a high score before I stop using this site.
Currently in school for Computer Science with Coop. Likes music production, video/tabletop games and streaming. I used to be very antisocial and self conscious, until I started improving myself mentally and physically. Now I'm a much more outgoing person and I take more risks, which is why I post frequently to the Interpersonal SE to help people with what I struggled with for so long.
I currently help out with people's questions on the sandbox and I am also starting to be more active on chat. If I am not talking I might just be observing for a while. I stay up to date on all new questions and proposals on the Interpersonal Meta site.
Member for 3 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 9 '19 at 13:00
Top network posts
- 118 I'm in a committed relationship and I'm being hit on in the workplace - how do I stop it without bringing it to HR?
- 111 How to address a double standard where my religious colleagues consider it OK to discuss religion, but then ask me not to?
- 78 How to maintain healthy conversation with a partner long term
- 59 How do you ask friends to visit a dispensary without looking like a junkie?
- 56 Ask a girl whether she would like to come back to a hotel with me on a night out without being creepy
- 52 How can I play the devil's advocate in politics without being attacked?
- 43 How can I protect myself from fallout with my employer over my political blog?
- View more network posts →