- Stack Overflow 54.3k 54.3k 88 gold badges8787 silver badges153153 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 20.1k 20.1k 11 gold badge5252 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Skeptics 7.7k 7.7k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6k 6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- History 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 520 Does torture work well as an interrogation technique?
- 515 "std::endl" vs "\n"
- 294 With arrays, why is it the case that a == 5[a]?
- 249 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 204 Is the sizeof(some pointer) always equal to four?
- 99 Are `break` and `continue` bad programming practices?
- 96 In C++, if throw is an expression, what is its type?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jun 5 '19