Do not try and bend the spoon.
That is impossible.
Instead, only try to realize the truth:
There is no spoon.
There is a difference between knowing the path
and walking the path.
Atlanta, GA, USA
Member for 2 years
33 profile views
Last seen Jul 8 at 13:21
- The Workplace♦ 73.4k 73.4k 4141 gold badges235235 silver badges284284 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 5.9k 5.9k 2121 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.2k 2.2k 55 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Parenting 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge55 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 187 187 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 345 How to tell a superior I won't be able to complete a task because I am going to quit in a month
- 318 What's the most polite way to tell a manager "shut up and let me work"?
- 248 How to respond to request to use a first name?
- 230 About to give in my notice, but suddenly got a raise. Will it reflect poorly on me if I still decide to leave?
- 212 How can I communicate to my employer the urgency of a raise request?
- 206 Is it my responsibility to learn a new technology in my own time my employer wants to implement?
- 191 Member of the board asks for admin access and wants non-compliant device on the network
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
-2 Answer deleted after a year and many positive votes Nov 14 '18