Top network posts
- 66 Vector spaces. When in the real world are we checking if it's a vector space or not?
- 64 What is the relation between rank of a matrix, its eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- 56 Why is the norm of a matrix larger than its eigenvalue?
- 32 Is it possible for the derivative of a function to grow arbitrarily faster than the function itself?
- 32 What isn't a vector space?
- 29 Why do we show that structures aren't isomorphic by exhibiting a property not shared by one of them?
- 25 What is a practical use for this metric?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.