middle school highschool student and a moderator on Quantum Computing SE.
Right now, I'm especially focused on reading about spontaneous parametric down conversion and am working on an experiment related to that - I've finished building a TEA laser, and am working on obtaining the crystals and other optics I need. I've recently finished the ideal half of a quantum computer simulator I'm working on - please feel free to try it out (it's on my github)! I'm working on adding stuff that will simulate noise and decoherence in the qubits.
I always enjoy learning new things about Python - I've started reading recently about machine learning. I also read a lot of Tolkien (I'm working on a paper comparing Durin and King Arthur), sci-fi, and mythology - I'm currently reading through the Discworld books (just finished Sourcery and starting Wyrd Sisters soon).
Support beta sites and area 51 proposals =)
Caves beneath Helms Deep
Member for 3 years, 5 months
38 profile views
Last seen May 13 '20 at 10:09
- Meta Stack Exchange 8.7k 8.7k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Physics 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 4.6k 4.6k 1111 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Literature 4.2k 4.2k 1414 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing♦ 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 480 To reach out: on Monica, the Lavender community, and the future of the Stack Exchange network
- 170 Programming cleanly when writing scientific code
- 149 Dear Stack Exchange: a statement and a letter from your moderators
- 98 Did Snape really give Umbridge a fake Veritaserum potion that Harry later pretended to drink?
- 50 Did Upper Management ignore the growing tension in the TL that resulted in Monica's being axed?
- 44 How can I convince my fellow CS teachers that reaching every student is a worthwhile goal?
- 43 How to explain what code is to my parents?
- View more network posts →