Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 23 '18 at 10:22
- Space Exploration 3.4k 3.4k 1616 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.5k 1.5k 55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1010 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Code Review 246 246 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Pets 231 231 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 38 Cython: are typed memoryviews the modern way to type numpy arrays?
- 34 Need to start a religion with a predefined self-destruct
- 30 Why do spacecraft enter the atmosphere violently instead of a smooth spiral?
- 24 Bounce off the atmosphere at reentry?
- 22 Could permanent self-sustaining biodomes be built on Mars?
- 21 Why are optimal launch TWRs so different in KSP than on earth?
- 19 What single element could destroy the world?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.