“If you are distressed by anything external, the pain is not due to the thing itself, but to your estimate of it; and this you have the power to revoke at any moment.”
― Marcus Aurelius, Meditations
Member for 3 years, 11 months
1 profile view
Last seen Dec 30 '19 at 21:43
- Interpersonal Skills 547 547 55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 480 480 11 gold badge44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Korean Language 381 381 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stellar 193 193 1414 bronze badges
- Game Development 151 151 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 How to politely ask someone if they want to eat my (leftover) food?
- 6 Ways to say "circle" - curious about "원" in this sentence
- 6 A beginner friendly and transparent guide to inflation pools?
- 6 How to address Korean parents as a teacher?
- 5 What's a word to describe people who blindly follow their government without question?
- 5 How do I show interest in what someone is saying in a one on one interaction?
- 5 How to contact and spend more time with the friends of my best friend?
- View more network posts →