I'm a husband to my beautiful wife, father to our children, Computer Science graduate from University of Central Arkansas. I love my wife, our children, computers, playing guitar (especially singing/playing for my wife and/or kids), bicycling (including taking my kids for rides in my bike trailer), woodworking, airbrushing, digital and traditional artistry, playing games with my family (traditional and digital), my poor Chevette that I had to sell, throwing knives, firearms, knot tying, rope making, whip making, and really just learning new stuff in general. If I don't know about it I probably want to learn about it, if only so I can make informed decisions about it.
My three favorite programming languages are Python, Lisp, and Assembly (though I'm not sure about the order of those last two languages...).
I think the CANSPAM act is one of the dumbest pieces of legislation in the history of the universe
I'm #SOreadytohelp (I really want a t-shirt, what can I say?)
- Stack Overflow 36.4k 36.4k 1919 gold badges143143 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 9.2k 9.2k 77 gold badges2222 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.6k 5.6k 77 gold badges2323 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 460 How can I prevent 'grep' from showing up in ps results?
- 392 How can I break out of ssh when it locks?
- 322 How can I prevent 'grep' from showing up in ps results?
- 142 Why does a mirror split my laser beam?
- 117 How do they shoot binocular scenes?
- 96 Type hint for a file or file-like object?
- 83 Pythonic way to avoid "if x: return x" statements
- View more network posts →