I'm a husband to my beautiful wife, father to our children, Computer Science graduate from University of Central Arkansas. I love my wife, our children, computers, playing guitar (especially singing/playing for my wife and/or kids), bicycling (including taking my kids for rides in my bike trailer), woodworking, airbrushing, digital and traditional artistry, playing games with my family (traditional and digital), my poor Chevette that I had to sell, throwing knives, firearms, knot tying, rope making, whip making, and really just learning new stuff in general. If I don't know about it I probably want to learn about it, if only so I can make informed decisions about it.
My three favorite programming languages are Python, Lisp, and Assembly (though I'm not sure about the order of those last two languages...).
I think the CANSPAM act is one of the dumbest pieces of legislation in the history of the universe
I'm #SOreadytohelp (I really want a t-shirt, what can I say?)
- Stack Overflow 40.1k 40.1k 2020 gold badges165165 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 10k 10k 88 gold badges2424 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 5.9k 5.9k 88 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Skeptics 1.9k 1.9k 33 gold badges1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 504 How can I prevent 'grep' from showing up in ps results?
- 405 How can I break out of ssh when it locks?
- 350 How can I prevent 'grep' from showing up in ps results?
- 162 Type hint for a file or file-like object?
- 146 Why does a mirror split my laser beam?
- 117 How do they shoot binocular scenes?
- 84 Pythonic way to avoid "if x: return x" statements
- View more network posts →