Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 17.7k 17.7k 44 gold badges4646 silver badges9696 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 88 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 871 871 22 gold badges99 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Skeptics 731 731 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 139 How to make money from a browser who sees 5 seconds into the future of any web page?
- 68 Plausible reason for gold-digging ant
- 65 How do the inhabitants of my city-wide death trap figure out that nobody will be let out until only 100 people are left alive?
- 57 How can you tell an AI apart from a human over the phone but not in person?
- 55 Chlorine Trifluoride as a Space Weapon?
- 50 Does the phrase "Return of the XXX" actually predate Return of the Jedi and Return of the King in common usage?
- 48 What would happen to a modern skyscraper if it rains micro blackholes?
- View more network posts →