I work with Positronics, a small consulting firm that develops custom software solutions for industrial automation. Or, as I like to tell my friends, "I get paid to play with robots." My specializations are machine vision and .NET architecture, with a touch of ladder logic every now and then.
Member for 2 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 17 '18 at 0:25
- Stack Overflow 26.2k 26.2k 33 gold badges4646 silver badges9393 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 3k 3k 1111 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 1.8k 1.8k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Academia 812 812 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Computer Science 674 674 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 What is the fastest way for a robot with superhuman capabilities to make money?
- 50 Why can't C# member names be the same as the enclosing type name?
- 40 Why is writing down mathematical proofs more fault-proof than writing computer code?
- 34 Set default value in a DataContract?
- 33 Determine if executing in finally block due to exception being thrown
- 32 Resource locking with async/await
- 31 What is a city like after a hundred years or so of neglect?
- View more network posts →