- Cross Validated 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Data Science 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 251 251 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Operations Research 223 223 77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 203 203 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 59 Why do we worry about overfitting even if "all models are wrong"?
- 56 Why are the numbers on a ball in a lotto draw categorical nominal instead of categorical ordinal?
- 36 Debunking wrong CLT statement
- 24 How to test whether a correlation is equal to 1?
- 22 A smaller dataset is better: Is this statement false in statistics? How to refute it properly?
- 16 (Why) Is absolute loss not a proper scoring rule?
- 16 Why do most published works in medical imaging try to reduce false positives?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.