Ex-pianist, ex-physician, ex-computer-scientist; I obtained my PhD in biomedical engineering (medical image analysis) in 2017 at the University of Oxford. I'm currently working at the Brain-Computer Interfaces and Neural Engineering (BCI-NE) lab, at the University of Essex. Approach with cake.
- Stack Overflow 16k 16k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Academia 2.7k 2.7k 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Photography 811 811 55 silver badges66 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 487 487 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 83 What's the point of PhD theses if nobody reads them?
- 71 I know what a bad photo is, so why do I keep taking them?
- 63 For interview questions about innovative or engaging teaching, is it OK to say I give lectures in the standard way?
- 31 Word or phrase for "expensive mentally"
- 31 Word or phrase describing situation where adequately addressing "X is not harmful" involves a self-destructive proof
- 25 Supervisor wants me to support a diploma-thesis software tool after I graduated
- 22 Conditional comprehension in Julia
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 7 '18