Just finished a degree of computer science at the University of Luxembourg. Previous experience includes 5 years of working in various jobs in the IT industry, such as a Developer (C# and Java), IT Trainer and a Support Analyst.
Moved to Luxembourg a few years ago and have been loving it ever since. Currently working for a large firm in Luxembourg as a Java Developer
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 29 '18 at 6:30
- The Workplace 8.7k 8.7k 77 gold badges4040 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 88 gold badges2929 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Travel 920 920 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Arqade 770 770 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 754 754 66 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 248 Fired by an Intoxicated Boss
- 215 How to deal with a candidate that cheated at the initial test?
- 176 Is it unprofessional of me to play games before and after work, whilst at the office?
- 109 Is it 'easier' to get a job when you already have one?
- 90 Why do cars need to leave their windows half open whilst on the Eurotunnel?
- 80 What if my company didn't pay the recruiter who placed me last time, and now they approached me again?
- 64 Why did the metro bus stop at each railway crossing, despite no warning indicating a train was coming?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '18