I hope to one day become a less bad programmer.
To protect the privacy of the people I'm referring to, I use fake names in my posts. These are Alice, Bob, Eve, Mallory etc. If gender plays no role, it may also be impossible to infer from the fake name used.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
121 profile views
Last seen Mar 13 '18 at 9:15
- Interpersonal Skills 9.4k 9.4k 1414 gold badges4545 silver badges7373 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 6.2k 6.2k 22 gold badges2727 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.4k 3.4k 44 gold badges1414 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.2k 1.2k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges2626 bronze badges
Top network posts
- 110 How to respond to questions that feel like I have to defend the relationship I'm in
- 101 How can I convince my girlfriend not to worry about gifts I give her?
- 87 How to react professionally when a colleague comes to work with a black eye?
- 84 How do I gently reject an indecent proposal?
- 76 How to talk to a teen daughter about her weight
- 73 What is the evidence on the danger of feeding whole blueberries and grapes to infants and toddlers?
- 64 How do I announce my presence to someone who is not aware of it without frightening them?
- View more network posts →