- Unix & Linux 3.6k 3.6k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Server Fault 331 331 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 329 329 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Information Security 271 271 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Politics 224 224 33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 194 Why is Linux's filesystem designed as a single directory tree?
- 17 Should OS information be in DNS?
- 14 Recursive glob?
- 13 Copy files without encryption (ssh) in local network
- 12 sysctl command returning info not asked about
- 11 Is it possible to remove folder prefix from a `ls` command
- 11 while loop factorial only works up to 20?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.