I was on the Google Chrome GPU team implementing Chrome's GPU subsystem including WebGL and Pepper 3D. I've shipped over 17 commercial games from Atari 800/Apple 2/Commodore 64 days all the way through PS3 and Xbox 360.
PS: Any code I've posted on Stack Overflow is public domain / CC0. You do not have to credit me.
- Stack Overflow 86.7k 86.7k 2828 gold badges210210 silver badges323323 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 3.9k 3.9k 33 gold badges2121 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Ask Different 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges2323 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- User Experience 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1061 Why is Stack Overflow trying to start audio?
- 253 How to access mounted network drive on Windows Linux Subsystem?
- 147 How do I get Windows to go as fast as Linux for compiling C++?
- 131 How to stop a requestAnimationFrame recursion/loop?
- 85 Canvas width and height in HTML5
- 81 Upgrading setuptools on OSX El Capitan
- 73 CSS set li indent
- View more network posts →