Pissed off at the StackExchange fiasco of 2019-2020
Considering giving up the whole site. Definitely never going to use any of its commercial features.
- Artificial Intelligence, especially Machine Learning
- Games, especially Go
- Workplace culture
Montreal, QC, Canada
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 4 '18 at 17:33
- Stack Overflow 7.1k 7.1k 11 gold badge1616 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- The Workplace 4.6k 4.6k 33 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Aviation 575 575 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Mathematics 536 536 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 341 Employee lack of ownership
- 258 I'm in isolation - How can I prove that I can code without leaving the house or paying much money?
- 37 What causes standard door hinges to close up to a certain amount automatically?
- 36 Why is the position of the pilots' head (eyes) so important?
- 26 Why must some HDMI repeaters know the cable length?
- 25 What can I do to find new work while my workplace is closed due to an accidental death?
- 24 Manager restricting my team from using game room during work hours
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Apr 6 '18