- Stack Overflow 37.4k 37.4k 44 gold badges3636 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Information Security 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2k 2k 1212 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 2k 2k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 '\0' evaluates false, "\0" evaluates true
- 111 How to explain buffer overflow to a layman
- 108 Should functions that take functions as parameters, also take parameters to those functions as parameters?
- 84 Why does the following script delete itself?
- 71 What makes Let's Encrypt secure?
- 67 Why not call nullptr NULL?
- 58 To compare UUID, can I use == or have to use UUID.equals(UUID)?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.