I write canonical answers on Python (but I've been studying Haskell more lately).
Follow me on Twitter and tell me what canonical questions you would like me to respond to!
(If you keep it to programming, I may follow you back.)
If I know you, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
.ghci file (for Haskell):
:set +m :set prompt "λ: " :set prompt-cont " | "
Code licenses: CC-BY-SA/MIT
- Stack Overflow♦ 209.4k 209.4k 5858 gold badges321321 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 4.6k 4.6k 44 gold badges2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.2k 2.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 905 905 77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 4895 How to merge two dictionaries in a single expression?
- 2609 Manually raising (throwing) an exception in Python
- 850 Usage of __slots__?
- 697 Accessing the index in 'for' loops?
- 485 What does if __name__ == "__main__": do?
- 441 Why do credit card forms ask for Visa, MasterCard, etc.?
- 435 What is the difference between Python's list methods append and extend?
- View more network posts →