Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 16 Should I disclose my mental illness and medication in a PhD position interview?
- 14 Is it OK to accept that your name be included in the authors list of a paper you have done next to nothing about?
- 12 Should we use the rest of a grant that we have achieved its goal to make further research not very useful in the direction of proposal?
- 9 If because of some recent mental health situation you cannot perform as good as before, should you mention it when applying for a position?
- 7 What is "early stopping" in machine learning?
- 6 Can a single neural network handle recognizing two types of objects, or should it be split into two smaller networks?
- 6 Are humans descended from chimp-pig hybrids?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.
This user doesn’t have any bronze badges yet.
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.