- The Workplace 103.7k 103.7k 7575 gold badges283283 silver badges412412 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 7.6k 7.6k 11 gold badge2929 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 6.3k 6.3k 1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 650 650 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Pets 316 316 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 719 Criticized for doing my job too well
- 689 Coworker keeps threatening to tattle on me for "time theft"
- 439 How do I deal with an autistic employee who criticizes teammates publicly and doesn't understand the harm in doing so?
- 394 How to handle being asked to automate jobs as a temp worker
- 373 Coworker is easily and often offended and doesn't want us to mention offensive topics like facial hair
- 346 My boss gave me an end date for my job- but he wants a very complex project done before then
- 325 Should I include controversial achievements in my resume?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (18)
15 Is IPS hostile towards people with autism? Apr 27 '18
9 What's wrong with apologizing? Apr 11 '18
8 No apologies and parting notes Apr 26 '18