wool-gatherer by day, frenzied worker by night
- Parenting 3.3k 3.3k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 735 735 11 gold badge99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 643 643 22 gold badges66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- The Workplace 409 409 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 373 373 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 An incident happened at school and child didn't (want to) tell the parent
- 39 Does scaring children really traumatize them?
- 27 English equivalent to the Indian saying "Like a thief being stung by a scorpion"
- 25 What if the seas had fresh water in them?
- 21 Could keeping score help in conflict resolution?
- 20 How to protect my child from friend's over protective father?
- 19 Why is my child so scared of strangers? Is it nature or nurture?
- View more network posts →