(Last updated 2019-10-27.)
Experienced application developer. Software Engineer. M.Sc.E.E. C++ (10 years), software engineering, .NET/C#/VB.NET (12 years), usability testing, Perl, scientific computing, Python, Windows/Macintosh/Linux, Z80 assembly, CAN bus/CANopen.
Selected questions, etc.:
- Windows error codes (MSDN), e.g. 0xC000042C for STATUS_ELEVATION_REQUIRED.
- End-of-line identifier in VB.NET?
- How to determine if a .NET assembly was built for x86 or x64?
- C++ reference - sample memmove
- The difference between + and & for joining strings in VB.NET
My other accounts:
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Apr 20 at 14:12
- Stack Overflow 26.5k 26.5k 2121 gold badges9292 silver badges122122 bronze badges
- Super User 11.2k 11.2k 1919 gold badges6464 silver badges8686 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.4k 6.4k 44 gold badges3030 silver badges5353 bronze badges
- Area 51 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge33 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.3k 3.3k 66 gold badges3030 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 1446 Looping through the content of a file in Bash
- 156 How can the font size be changed in Notepad++?
- 148 How do I escape ampersands in batch files?
- 148 What is choice_set in this Django app tutorial?
- 134 Converting an int or String to a char array on Arduino
- 123 Installing Raspbian from NOOBS without display
- 106 Best way to deploy Visual Studio application that can run without installing
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Dec 2 '18