Salvador Ruiz Guevara
Old school programmer. My first crush with coding was when i learned delphi 5, but fell madly in love with classic asp and been in long time masochist relationship with .NET since that day. Im also interested in CSS, JQuery and SQL.
I am an autodidact and play with new technologies as soon as i am able to. This causes me to more often than not curse at my poor screen and try to get myself out of my coding problems with magic 8 ball.
I am currently developing under MVVM and MVC.
Mexicali, B.C. Mexico
Member for 3 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen Feb 1 '18 at 17:31
Top network posts
- 167 How to get spouse to empathetically listen to problems instead of offering solutions?
- 11 How can I convince my housemate to be less wasteful?
- 10 How can I deal diplomatically with a feminist neighbor who continuously delivers political speeches in private?
- 8 Impersonate user over a VPN in a desktop application
- 8 How do I ask my dad's friend if he's interested in me?
- 6 How can my cousin restore harmony between his Indian mother and American mother-in-law?
- View more network posts →