Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Software Engineering 5k 5k 1919 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 791 791 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 548 548 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Cryptography 449 449 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Information Security 406 406 11 gold badge55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Use abstract class in C# as definition
- 41 Is using "new" in the constructor always bad?
- 36 Should an object's capabilities be identified exclusively by the interfaces it implements?
- 29 Can you use memory errors as a source of randomness for cryptography?
- 24 When is it okay to use Parallel Arrays?
- 20 Convince somebody to stop flirting with me
- 18 How to reduce the awkwardness on the way to the bedroom?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.