Coming from Germany, identifiable by my love, of, commas.
- Unix & Linux 4.9k 4.9k 66 gold badges2525 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 793 793 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 227 227 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- User Experience 227 227 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 201 201 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 85 Run multiple commands and kill them as one in bash
- 65 Is it better to use $(pwd) or $PWD?
- 60 Why does ( exit 1 ) not exit the script?
- 55 Is there a unix command that gives the minimum/maximum of two numbers?
- 41 What overwrites /etc/resolv.conf on every boot?
- 36 Xubuntu Thunar Menu Bar disabled, now lost forever
- 20 What is a best practice to represent a boolean value in a shell script?
- View more network posts →