We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things.
Member for 1 year, 11 months
1,029 profile views
Last seen 8 hours ago
Top network posts
- 201 How to deflect awkward questions when shopping for women's clothing as a man?
- 186 Girlfriend's nosy mother keeps expressing that she'll show up unannounced
- 184 Show div on scrollDown after 800px
- 135 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 133 Sketchy "friend" recently revealed true colors, is attending my wedding. Should I un-invite, and if so how?
- 133 How do I tell a co-worker that just because something is a hobby doesn't mean I want to do it for free?
- 132 As a pedestrian, how to get someone to stop following you in a car?
- View more network posts →