We have not succeeded in answering all our problems. The answers we have found only serve to raise a whole set of new questions. In some ways we feel we are as confused as ever, but we believe we are confused on a higher level and about more important things.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
1,121 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '20 at 4:53
- Interpersonal Skills 54.3k 54.3k 2727 gold badges179179 silver badges247247 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19.7k 19.7k 22 gold badges4848 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 15.5k 15.5k 88 gold badges4444 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 10.3k 10.3k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Lifehacks 4.5k 4.5k 2020 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 217 Show div on scrollDown after 800px
- 213 How to deflect awkward questions when shopping for women's clothing as a man?
- 187 Girlfriend's nosy mother keeps expressing that she'll show up unannounced
- 136 Sketchy "friend" recently revealed true colors, is attending my wedding. Should I un-invite, and if so how?
- 135 How do I protest my child's suspension without "poisoning the well"?
- 133 How do I tell a co-worker that just because something is a hobby doesn't mean I want to do it for free?
- 131 Dealing with / extricating yourself from having to listen to a superior's xenophobic rants
- View more network posts →