- Computer Science Educators♦ 26.8k 26.8k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges131131 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.8k 2.8k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1111 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory 1.4k 1.4k 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 961 961 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 110 Is there some meaningful percentage of students who can't learn to program?
- 98 How to explain the concept of a variable to a 9-year old?
- 73 Advances in CS appropriate for CS1 and CS2 made by female computer scientists
- 67 What are good examples that actually motivate the study of recursion?
- 59 How do you teach something when you don't know it yourself?
- 59 Learning fundamental differences between functional programming and Object Oriented Programming
- 54 What are healthy, productive ways to encourage students to progress to more advanced constructs as opposed to staying with the familiar?
- View more network posts →