IT's that work in the field and for managed service customers. Helper on TechNet Forum. Enthusiast Blogger. For hobby ? 10th generation Hung Gar's practitioner.
Microsoft MVP - Windows and Devices for IT (2016-Current)
Microsoft MVP - Windows Expert-IT Pro (2014-2015)
Specialties: Citrix Certified Administrator (XenApp)
Specialties: Citrix Certified Administrator (XenDesktop)
Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist : Exchange 2007
HP APS - Accredited Platform Specialist
Equallogic/Dell SAN Specialist
Lenovo / IBM Certified Technician
- Server Fault♦ 15.1k 15.1k 44 gold badges2525 silver badges4747 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 6.3k 6.3k 33 gold badges1616 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- French Language 1.2k 1.2k 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Workplace 473 473 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 256 256 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 Will Meta Stack Exchange be removed now?
- 89 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 43 Can Microsoft employees see my data in Azure?
- 40 Physically locating the server
- 32 Can usage of the mod-agreement-policy tag trigger a moderator notification?
- 32 New post lock available on meta sites: Policy Lock
- 27 Is Microsoft Q&A the beginning of the end for SO?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 19 '18