Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years
4 profile views
Last seen May 2 '18 at 18:08
Top network posts
- 54 Why is /dev/null a file? Why isn't its function implemented as a simple program?
- 27 Why are types always a certain size no matter its value?
- 20 How can I pass parameters to a RequestHandler?
- 17 Dealing with recruiters who clearly didn't look at my resume
- 16 C/C++: maximum size of errno-associated strings (at compile-time)
- 15 Should a parent delete a teen's social media account if it was handled badly?
- 13 Pipe output and capture exit status in Bash
- View more network posts →