I have tinkered with computers ever since I was in elementary school. At age 17, I discovered programming and became instantly hooked by it. At age 25, I had the privilege of getting my first job in a team full of passionate learners who worked really hard to master their craft.
Ever since then, I have always enjoyed working with people who love programming and love sharing their skills: no matter the job title, be it Software Engineer, Scrum Master or Solutions Developer, I enjoy workdays the most when someone in my team is learning something new (especially when that someone is me!).
My strongest suit is C++ development, but as time goes on I find more and more tools that I enjoy trying out and using to solve the challenge I'm facing at the moment. There is no language or tool that is too daunting when one is surrounded by a team that loves learning and sharing.
When I am away from the keyboard, I love learning languages and cooking new recipes.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 11 '18 at 19:14
Top network posts
- 47 Fantasy alarm clocks
- 11 Can a rational creature have a series of small brains instead of a large one?
- 9 How can I properly address a situation where my manager seems to undervalue my contributions?
- 7 How to ask my girlfriend to take anger management classes?
- 6 Tetrapaks vs. canned food
- View more network posts →