I also provide all text I write on Stack Exchange sites under CC0, or public domain where possible. All code snippets are copyrighted and additionally licensed under the MIT license.
Programmer. Sound engineer. Website designer/maintainer. Pretty much anything technical. I'm a moderator pro-tem on Open Source and Hardware Recommendations. I sit on the moderator advisory council, helping to advise Stack Exchange on community matters.
If you want to get in touch, it'd be
- Meta Stack Exchange 34k 34k 1111 gold badges6262 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 10k 10k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Open Source♦ 8k 8k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.5k 5.5k 55 gold badges3535 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Super User 3.3k 3.3k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 706 Dear Stack Exchange: a statement and a letter from your moderators
- 347 How to talk to a girl who's sitting next to me but wearing headphones?
- 300 Can I completely disable Cortana on Windows 10?
- 283 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 230 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 203 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 173 Usability issues for first-time Stack Exchange users - a micro-study
- View more network posts →