Moderator of the Security, Music, Parenting, Outdoors, Video Production and Sound Design Sites
Acts as a mentor and coach for numerous security professionals in Scotland, providing career guidance as well as promoting a passion for the industry.
Presents regularly to boards, senior leaders, government heads and community on aspects of Information Security at various events in the UK, especially on the business implications of security issues.
Published in the Financial Times, ISACA Journal, Computer Weekly and others.
- Information Security♦ 61.3k 61.3k 1212 gold badges113113 silver badges313313 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 35.9k 35.9k 99 gold badges6363 silver badges145145 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 26.2k 26.2k 88 gold badges5858 silver badges109109 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 24.1k 24.1k 44 gold badges6060 silver badges136136 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges5454 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 298 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 249 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 198 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 129 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 121 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 116 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →