Moderator of the Security, Music, Parenting, Outdoors, Video Production and Sound Design Sites
Acts as a mentor and coach for numerous security professionals in Scotland, providing career guidance as well as promoting a passion for the industry.
Presents regularly to boards, senior leaders, government heads and community on aspects of Information Security at various events in the UK, especially on the business implications of security issues.
Published in the Financial Times, ISACA Journal, Computer Weekly and others.
Scotland, United Kingdom
Member for 2 years, 9 months
11 profile views
Last seen Oct 8 '19 at 8:40
- Information Security♦ 60.7k 60.7k 1111 gold badges110110 silver badges309309 bronze badges
- Music: Practice & Theory♦ 33.8k 33.8k 99 gold badges5656 silver badges130130 bronze badges
- Parenting♦ 25.4k 25.4k 77 gold badges5151 silver badges105105 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors♦ 23.3k 23.3k 44 gold badges5757 silver badges129129 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 18.4k 18.4k 55 gold badges5252 silver badges9797 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 293 How can someone go off-web, and anonymise themselves after a life online?
- 253 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 197 My 3 year old daughter thinks she is white. Should I tell her she's not?
- 134 How to explain my complicated family background to people that I don't know very well?
- 125 What's to stop someone from 3D print cloning a key?
- 117 Are spiders unable to hurt humans, especially very small spiders?
- 113 Were children safer in the good old days?
- View more network posts →